Tuesday, January 24, 2012

About me.

I suppose some sort of introduction post is in order, hm?

Hi! I'm Stephanie. I'm twenty-one years old, and a sociology student living in Boston. I'm also a teaching assistant at a preschool and a barista at a teeny tiny Italian cafe back in my hometown on Cape Cod.

I love to cook.

I spend obscene amounts of time on Pinterest pinning recipes to make someday, and then I make "someday" today. I have a large collection of cookbooks that I've forced my friends to sit down and post-it pages they want. I have a mental list of things I want to try.

There's more to me than cooking.

I'm so infatuated with the ocean that I think salt water may run through my veins. I think sand stuck to a leg is sexy and I love the smell of sunscreen. I was born with a little extra "free spirit" in me than most girls. I listen to country music and pop, screamo and classical. 8tracks.com is my favorite website. I'm short. I have a love-hate relationship with my boobs and I have blue eyes that look best after I've cried.

I'm a really nice girl, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment